Saturday, April 6, 2013

Instax Mini 25

I know a lot of you guys reading this post would wanna have or own this kind of camera. Cute and fancy, but It isn't your usual camera. Not the one you can delete and retake the photos If taken wrongly, not the one you can easily transfer to your flash drive for uploads online. Rather it is a camera for special and unforgettable moments only, mark that.





I got mine last March 20 2013 from my sister in Florida. So it's a lot cheaper there, than it is here in the Phils. I got the camera as a gift for my upcoming birthday this May.

The box includes:

  • Instax Mini 25 Camera
  • 1 Close-Up lens
  • Wrist strap
  • Manual
  • 2pcs CR2 Lithium Batteries









Also got two single pack mini film, but it was purchased separately. 

NOTE: Do not dare remove the film after putting it in place inside the camera. Doing so would waste the next sheets available. (No image will appear.) - But some users reported that some films still work If not exposed to light for prolonged period upon opening the back of the cam. Just take  note that the film should not be exposed to light, period. 







There are different film designs available in the market. I've searched for some, due to the desperate need of buying films and taking shots again (ran out of films!) 























Colorful and artsy films make capturing moments more enjoyable. lul :3 
The cheapest film available costs 430 Php, and the most expensive costs around 980 to 1000 Php for the single packs.


Below is the camera and some of the photos I've taken. On the lowermost left is the close up lens attached on the strap.



So far I'm loving it.  <3 Guess you know already what my next post would be about :3 

-till next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment